Saturday, January 5, 2008

All thanks to friends...

I've been thinking of starting a blog for years. Finally, like many other things in my life, I just decided to go "Fuck it!" and do it. That was probably close to two months ago. I still have a huge list of entries I want to post on--every day the list seems to grow as I read another great article in the Times or some observation that I feel needs to be remarked upon.

Thought of the week, as it was never addressed on Sex and the City: If you hook up with someone that you are not Facebook friends with, is there a responsibility for one to do the friending?

Facebook etiquette never fails.

1 comment:

John said...

(a bit off-topic) I could go on an entire rant about the internet being the downfall of the English language. One section of it would be the removal of the verb "befriend" from society's collective vocabulary, to be replaced by "friend," which is now a verb and a noun.

Sorry. I just hate the words "friended" and "friending," and everything that they stand for.