Wednesday, February 6, 2008

And I told him to look me up on Facebook too...

I've been so consumed by this election madness that I can hardly concentrate on anything else.

I've also decided that if Hillary gets the Democratic nomination, I'll most likely vote for her.

In other news, in my ongoing assessment to prove that the Record is better than the the Star-Ledger, NorthJersey.com offers election breakdowns by county and by district. And I figured that the Star-Ledger would offer it because they cover more territory; they're the fifteenth-largest newspaper in the country by daily circulation with 372,629 to the Record's 170,408...but I forgot that newspaper does not equal online, and NJ.com is simply lacking.

You know you've been consuming too much news when you dream that you meet Hillary, Chelsea Clinton, and Eli Manning in one night.

No comments: